Travelling is a pain when you don't have the mobility to move around. We own a database of 800 rental agents at 30,000 locations in 174 countries. It's one of the largest database ever existed on the planet!
Just let us know where and when would you like to pick up and drop off your car via the form below, and we'll recommend the best deals for you!
Car rental - Best prices and big discounts!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to rent a car?
To book your car, all you need is a credit or debit card. When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Your voucher / eVoucher, to show that you’ve paid for the car.
- The main driver’s credit / debit card, with enough available funds for the car’s deposit.
- Each driver’s full, valid driving licence, which they’ve held for at least 12 months (often 24).
- Your passport and any other ID the car rental company needs to see.
Different car rental companies have different requirements, so please make sure you check the car’s terms and conditions as well.
For most car rental companies, the age requirement is between 21 and 70 years old. If you’re under 25 or over 70, you might have to pay an additional fee.
Yes, as long as they meet these requirements. Just fill in their details while you’re making the reservation.
We work with all the major international car rental brands (and lots of smaller local companies) to bring you a huge choice of cars at the very best prices. That’s how we can find you cheap car rental deals at over 49,000 locations worldwide. To compare prices and find your ideal car at an unbeatable price, just use our search form.
- Space: You’ll enjoy your rental far more if you choose a car with plenty of room for your passengers and luggage.
- Fuel policy: Not planning on driving much? A Full to Full fuel policy can save you a lot of money.
- Location: You can’t beat an ‘on-airport’ pick-up for convenience, but an ‘off-airport’ pick-up with a shuttle bus can be much cheaper.
The vast majority of our rentals include Theft Protection, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), local taxes, airport surcharges and any road fees. You’ll pay for any ‘extras’ when you pick your car up, along with any young driver, additional driver or one-way fees – but we’ll explain any additional costs before you book your car (and taking your own child seats or GPS can be an easy way to reduce your costs). For more details on what’s included, just check the Ts&Cs of any car you’re looking at.